In reality lot of people don’t have the ability to run on a regular basis because they consider it to be terrible, difficult or even boring , or do not be to run because of sore feet, bad knees, some injuries and joint pain.
In case you can be listed among these people, we have the perfect 10 minute exercise that is more efficient in burning calories than running.
YOU NEED TO JUMP ROPE. THAT WILL PROVIDE YOUR BODY WITH VARIOUS HEALTH BENEFITS LIKE:
- A whole body exercise
This will not only help you tone the muscles in the legs, it will also tone your shoulders, arms, back, legs and abs of course.
- It burns calories
Jumping rope for 10 minutes has been proven to have the same effect as running for about 30 minutes straight, according to many studies . The cardiovascular amelioration and the number of calories that are burnt.
- Ameliorates coordination
In our early childhood day we have all jumped rope, and because of this we know that it can be quite difficult thing to do. This amazing exercise can be highly beneficial in ameliorating the coordination, balance and the reflexes.
- It is diverse
Perform it anyplace and anytime, on the beach, in the gym, in the garden or even at home.
HERE IS AN EXTRA ADVICE FOR THIS EXERCISE:
- You should choose the perfect rope with proper length, handle and material. You can find it is in the sports stores.
- If you jump barefoot or with shoes without padding it doesn’t matter.
- You must keep your head and body in a straight line all the time, your elbows near your body and your knees bent.
- You should use to wrists to spin the rope and not the arms.
- You need to hold the rope handles with your fingers not the whole palms.
- Jump on your toes or front of the feet and make sure that your heels do not make contact with the floor. You should jump just to skip the rope. You can try something else like double turn, single leg jump or crossover when you get the routine.