One of the manifestations of bloating is protruding stomach, which in itself is a natural action of the body. One liter (about half) of the belly and intestine are filled with gas in a normal state.
That is result of the work by intestinal microflora microorganisms bacteria which aid the digestive process. When is harder for belly to digest food, the more gases is produced.
Bloating is mostly associated with food and stomach work. These are several ways to get rid of a bloated stomach and concurrently help the belly in it is daily hard work.
1: To reduce gas formation and relieve the belly massaging these point aids.
You should take the navel for a “starting point.” You need to place 4 fingers horizontally above them. Above the upper finger are the desired point. As 2-3 minutes clockwise massage them and as is counterclockwise. In case you did everything right, you will feel a sour taste in your mouth and salivation wish increase.
2: To eliminate water retention and relieve belly pain these massage wish help.
By the second finger above the navel these point are situated at the height. You should press on them, and massage for 2-3 minutes clockwise and for a lot counterclockwise.
3: This massage can increase intestinal activity and remove heaviness.
You need to place 4 fingers horizontally under the navel. Under the little finger the correct point are located. Massage them 2-3 minutes in clockwise and for much counterclockwise. If you do it correctly, it will help to get rid of bloating.
- Every morning you should consume glass of warm water with lemon 15-30 minutes before a meal because it helps normalize the secretion of gastric juice and relieves symptoms of heartburn, and prevents belching and gas formation in the intestine. Lemon abound with a lot of vitamin C.
- While eating, drinks dissolve gastric juice and the concentration of enzymes that respond by digestion. That is the reason why food is digested for a longer time and a fermentation process can start. The production of the gases as a result will increase and the stomach will swell.
- Avoid drinking milk and coffee for breakfast because milk stimulates the production of gastric acid and increases acidity. Use yogurt or kefir as they contain probiotics which help the stomach bacteria in digestive processes. Coffee and beer, also affect the stomach is almost the same as milk.
- Drink ginger tea. Ginger has power to calms the stomach and reduces gas formation and intestinal activity.
- Avoid drinking alcohol on an empty stomach. It stimulates the production of gastric acid, which in the absence of food in the stomach slows down its work and begins to damage the stomach walls. If there is frequent consumption, it kills the microflora of the stomach and intestine.
- Avoid eating foods that contain a lot of fiber like fruits, vegetables, berries and legumes. Fiber can cause the production of gases and hampers the functioning of the intestine due to the thick fiber. Don’t overdo them with this type of food.
- You should not eat “air”. In case we eat in a hurry, we talk while we eat, chew badly, drink sodas, chew gum or smoke, swallow excess air that cause bloating and gas.
- Avoid too much fat food. You already know that fat food, fast food, and fatty sweets are heavy foods, staying in the stomach during digestion. When is harder for the stomach to digest, the more gases them produces. In case you eat less fat, you can avoid both heaviness and feelings of discomfort.
- Relax, sleep well or meditate. To overcome unrest and stress one must know how to relax. For instance, 15-20 minutes of meditation a day calms the mind, the stomach, the heart and normalize the blood circulation.