It is not easy to lose ten pounds in ten days. There are changes you can make, tips you can follow, and exercises that you can do to help you lose weight more quickly. You should be careful with any weight loss regimen; consult your doctor before you begin any diet or exercise program.
1. Cut carbohydrates. You must eliminate the sugars found in most carbohydrates like bread, pasta, and potatoes. Carbohydrates break down into glucose that provides your body with energy. People that cut out carbohydrates were more likely to lose weight than going on a low-fat diet. You can find complex carbohydrates, or ‘healthier’ carbohydrates, in whole wheat, vegetables, fruits, and beans.
2. Eliminate junk food and sugar. You need to eliminate junk food from your diet and from your home. Also avoid eating out at restaurants where these temptations are present. In order to to lose weight rapidly, eliminate sugar. When you cut junk food from your diet you cut all sugars. Sugars is hidden in foods such as breads, condiments, and sauces.
3. Increase protein and water intake. If you try to lose weight, upping your protein intake may be the key because it helps you lose weight but keep muscle mass and help you burn calories more quickly. Protein intake, for the average adult is 0.8 grams per kilogram of body weight. Healthy proteins are greek yogurt, cottage cheese, eggs, steak, ground beef, chicken breasts, yellowfin tuna, halibut, salmon, anchovies, navy beans, lentils, peanut butter.
It was found that drinking 16oz of water before a meal will help you lose weight because it makes you feel full and helps keep you hydrated. Consume around 8oz glasses of water a day to stay hydrated or drink more if you are exercising more.
4. Limit salt. It was shown that the reduction of sodium in diets can help rapid weight loss. You should avoid eating salty foods to reduce salt. Many sodas have a high salt content. Salt consumption is around 1,500-2,300mg of salt per day. Also processed foods can be high in salt. If you did not freshly prepare a meal, always check for nutritional information.
5. Eat a 500 calories deficit. In order to lose weight, calculate how much calories you’re burning per day and eat around 300-500 calories less than that. Women should consume no less than 1500 calories a day and men no less than 1700. In order to calculate your daily calories, you should consider how many calories you are burning at rest and how many calories you are burning during exercise.
6. Eat smaller, more frequent meals. Having smaller, healthier meals, make you feel better and give you more energy. They stop you from feeling hungry which will eliminate your temptation to eat more. You can try some diets but you should always try and hit your calorie limit each day.
7. Chart your current diet
Have a diet similar to this one:
For breakfast have 1 cup of fruit, 1 cup yogurt. For snack on 4 oz cup of sharp cheddar cheese or 3 tablespoons of humus. For lunch you can have large salad of lettuce, tomatoes, and small amount of low calorie dressing. 1 cup of vegetables or fruit. Now for snack on 3 tablespoons of dried cherries or 2 kiwis. For dinner have 6 oz baked chicken breast, 1 cup broccoli, 1 cup fruit. Than have 1 cup of unsalted nuts or 1 cup of raw vegetables.
Lose 10 Pounds in a Week
Day One: Consume low-sugar fruit today. Avoid bananas! Consume apples, pomegranates, and any citrus you like. Consume 12 glasses of water.
Day Two: Have vegetables only. You should start the day with a boiled potato. Have the salads plus drink 12 glasses of water.
Day Three: Consume both fruit and vegetables today. Avoid potatoes or bananas. Consume 12 glasses of water.
Day Four: Have eight whole bananas today. Today’s basic is vegetable soup. Have three glasses of milk. Consume 12 glasses of water.
Day Five: Consume six small tomatoes today plus a serving of plain, boiled rice. Have more vegetable soup, grapefruit, apples, oranges. Consume 10 glasses of water.
Day Six: You can eat at a small serving of rice. Consume vegetable soup three times. You should drink at least 10 glasses of water.
Day Seven: You can have a small serving of rice. Have vegetable soup and vegetable salad today. Consume 10 glasses of water, plus fruit juice if desired.