Oral health is very important as our overall body health. Mouthwash is the most vital part so people use various types of mouthwash. Mouthwash helps them reduce and remove plaque, fight bacteria and cleans the teeth in between. Your mouth will be fresh with a minty breath!
Cavities are dangerous, so you must visit your dentist often and also pay more attention to good oral care and diets.
THE MAIN BENEFITS OF DIY MOUTHWASH:
- Naturally remove tartar
- DIY is the same as market bought one and also is very cheap
- It is chemical-free do not have chemicals, colors, preservatives, flavors etc.
- Now we’re going to present you the best cheap, effective and good mouthwash using baking soda.
- The best cleaner you can have for oral hygiene is sodium bicarbonate.
- Sodium bicarbonate will help you bleach and remove the stains, but it also kills bacteria, tartar, microbes, removes bad breath and cavities.
- 1 cup of cold water
- ½ a cup of warm water
- 1 tablespoon of baking soda
- ½ a teaspoon of salt
- ½ a cup of hydrogen peroxide
You need to mix the soda and salt. After that wet the brush with water and spread the mix on it. You need to rub your teeth, spit it out and repeat the procedure again.
Than combine the hydrogen with warm water, rinse your mouth and spit it out.
You will need toothpick to remove the remains of tartar and rinse with cool water.
Repeat this twice a week or try oil pulling every day.
Brush your teeth 3 times a day with good toothpastes to have the best oral care,
Also spicy foods work up the saliva glands and sanitize the mouth
You need to spit out the mouthwash in order to avoid bacteria or viruses!