Every day we can consume lot of fruits that provide large amounts of nutrients for our health. Today we are going to talk about the pineapple, a fruit that has a very delicious taste, has properties that help the body to work better, both the respiratory, digestive and cardiovascular systems.
The daily dose of pineapple a day is 2 slices or 12 pieces, according to the National Health Service of Great Britain. This fruit helps maintain your health and prevents many diseases.
Here you can find out the benefits of eating two slices of pineapple a day.
THIS HAPPENS WHEN YOU EAT 2 PINEAPPLE SLICES A DAY:
- Reduce inflammation: It contain bromelain a substance that helps the body to fight against inflammations. It can reduce swelling, pain and speed healing of wounds. Also it helps to get rid of damaged cells.
- Pineapple is able to accelerate the regeneration of connective tissue, it is applied in the healing of sports injuries: bruises, blisters and sprains.
- Your heart will work better: This fruit contains vitamin C that protects the body from vascular problems and helps produce collagen in cartilage, muscles , bones and blood vessels.
- You will keep your eyesight: It also contains vitamin A that helps preserve eyesight and the betoquerotena strengthens this action. When you consume it daily, you will reduce the risk of developing macular degeneration.
- Your bones will be strengthened: Calcium and magnesium found in this fruit has power to strengthen the bones. Only one cup of pineapple is enough for the body to receive 70 percent of the daily dose of manganese.
- Prevents strokes: Pineapple contains a lot of potassium that helps reduce pressure and prevent strokes. It can prevent myocardial infarction thanks to the removal of plaque in the walls of blood vessels.
- Keep your youth for longer: Pineapple also contains a lot of manganese that protects the body’s cells from free radicals, which destroy cells and accelerate the aging of the skin and organs.
- It will improve your digestion: the pulp of pineapple as well as its juice, helps the digestion process, relieves stomach swelling and constipation. In case of ulcerative colitis or ulcers it can help: of course, as an alternative solution and only after having consulted with your doctor.
- Pineapple juice has ability to increases the acidity of the gastric juice, you should be careful with this fruit if you have gastritis, peptic ulcer of the stomach and duodenum.