These days everyone had Wi-Fi in the house due to its convenience. It was found that Wi-Fi can be detrimental to the overall health, especially in children. It has a negative effect on brain health to sleep quality.
Damages Childhood Development
Wi-Fi can disrupt normal cellular development, like fetal development. That provoke growing tissues, such as in children and youth. They are more susceptible effects and are at greater risk of developmental issues.
Contributes to the Development of Insomnia
It has great effect on sleep. In case you feel like you cannot fall asleep, have an irregular sleeping pattern, it may be due to the low-frequency modulation from cell phones and Wi-Fi. People who are exposed to electromagnetic radiation have a significantly more difficult time falling asleep.
Agitates Brain Function
Wi-Fi has huge affect on the concentration and the brain function which mean that the brain activity is reduced, and as a result, you may have trouble concentrating or have memory loss.
If you exposed to these frequencies it reduce sperm movement and cause DNA fragmentation. That may increase the risk of abnormal pregnancy.
Causes Cardiac Stress
Many people have a real physical response to electromagnetic frequencies, including increased heart rate. Wi-Fi increases the risk of cardiovascular diseases.
Increases the Risk of Cancer
When you exposed to electromagnetic radiation increases the risk of tumor development.
Wi-Fi Radiation – How To Protect Yourself
Some ways you can protect yourself from the danger like:
- Avoid placing a wireless router in your kitchen or bedroom.
- Do not keep the phone in your pocket.
- To reduce electromagnetic radiation when at home use wired phones.
- If you’re pregnant don’t keep the phone close to the belly.
- You should keep your phone at the other end of the room, or on the seat of the car.
- Use texting more than talking.
- You must stop with using wireless baby monitors, as they all operate on microwave frequency.
- Disconnect all Wi-Fi devices before going to sleep.